Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back to Blogging...

It has been several months since my last post... I sort of took a break from the game...

So anything interesting about Perfect World PH these days? Hmmmm... Oh well, there are the events that asks players to spend tons of money again (by that i mean Load up)

And yeah, I was right, the market is now flooded with all sorts of stuff from the Moon Valley. I've seen a lot of people flaunting all those Moon Valley Rings (which approximately costs 1 Billion Yuan each), and Moon valley weapons...

There have been rumors of a 1 day sale of candies, though highly doubt it...

Amongst other stuff, it's interesting to note that there will be 2 big patches for the third quarter - Perfect World Expansion and the Age of Spirits... Whatever changes these two brings will definitely change the scenery of Perfect world forever.

With that said, I'm already hyped and looking forward to it.

No comments: